Website US Embassy
Short Details of US Embassy Qatar Careers 2023 For Security Escort Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in US Embassy have great opportunities at the US Embassy career portal. US Embassy has published a notification for Security Escort. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about US Embassy Jobs Doha. Apply for Security Escort Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the US Embassy official website.
US Embassy Qatar is now hiring for a Security Escort Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for US Embassy Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Security Escort looking to work in US Embassy Qatar. This is the best job in US Embassy Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through US Embassy Qatar.
The details about the US Embassy Qatar Vacancy For Security Escort below show the position as per the US Embassy Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about US Embassy Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About US Embassy Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: US Embassy Qatar
Job Profile: Security Escort
Job Location: Doha
US Embassy Security Escort Job Description:
- Position Title:Security Escort (U.S. Eligible Family Members – USEFMs / All AgenciesOpen Period: 04/19/2023Hiring Path:• Open to the public
Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:For USEFM – FP is 09. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C.
• U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) – All AgenciesSecurity Clearance Required:Top Secret Clearance Appointment Type Temporary Appointment Type Details:Not to Exceed Five Years from Appointment.Marketing Statement:We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.Summary:The work schedule for this position is:Duties
The incumbent performs all duties of a security escort by monitoring and escorting non-cleared visitors and personnel while in controlled access areas (CAA) or in other locations within mission facilities and grounds. The position is part-time, some after-hours, weekend and holiday work may be required. This position is directly supervised by the Facility Manager at post.
One year of prior experience in an office, management or security-related position is required.
High School Diploma is required.
LANGUAGE: Level 4 (Fluent) English in speaking, writing, and reading. “This will be tested”
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), Letter from Veterans’ Affairs which indicates the present existence of a service-connected disability dated within the past six months, equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, ) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
Additional Employment Considerations Included, But Are Not Limited to Conflicts of Interest, Nepotism, Budget, Residency Status, etc. link.
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a [Top Secret ] clearance.
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position.
Eligible Family Member Applicants:
- High School Diploma or Certificate
- Copy of Sponsor’s Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Passport copy
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
- Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
- For further information – the complete position description (PD) may be obtained by visiting the following PD Link.
- Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission at Embassy Doha.
- High School Diploma or Certificate
To apply for this job please visit in.usembassy.gov.