QAR 2,500 a month
Full Job Description
- Handling project petty cash and preparing monthly project wise spending report.
- Managing the records of sub-contractors invoices and payments and preparing reports when requested by management.
- Maintain labor wages payroll and its allocation based on projects.
- Preparing costing for all the ongoing projects and provide useful insights to the management regarding the spending.
- Reporting to the management if any noticeable variations occur from estimated project costing.
- Preparation of LPOs, Quotations, Memos and letters.
- Keeping records of the material purchases made and allocating them for projects.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From QAR2,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)