Short Details of VMware Qatar Careers 2023 For Client Solutions Executive Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in VMware have great opportunities at the VMware career portal. VMware has published a notification for Client Solutions Executive. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about VMware Jobs Doha. Apply for Client Solutions Executive Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the VMware official website.
VMware Qatar is now hiring for a Client Solutions Executive Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for VMware Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Client Solutions Executive looking to work in VMware Qatar. This is the best job in VMware Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through VMware Qatar.
The details about the VMware Qatar Vacancy For Client Solutions Executive below show the position as per the VMware Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about VMware Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About VMware Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: VMware Qatar
Job Profile: Client Solutions Executive
Job Location: Doha
VMware Client Solutions Executive Job Description:
The world is changing fast and so is VMware. While we accelerate our transformation to cloud and SaaS and continue to grow we help our customers to enable digital innovation with multi cloud services for all apps. At the heart of everything we do at VMware lies the responsibility to guide our customers to success. That is exactly what VMware’s Customer Experience and Success (CXS) team is about, making sure that our customers maximize the value they get from VMware solutions. Happy customers is what we want, we are customer obsessed, we are VMware CXS.
The Client Solution Executive (CSE) plays a key role in CXS: leading the development and sales of end-to-end CXS services plans that drive success for our customers. You will work closely with our solution architects and account sales teams on our most strategic accounts and are the linking pin to the CXS delivery organization for the execution of your plan.
The Qatar CXS and Professional Services team where you will become part of has proven to be one of the most successful teams in the wider region. We are looking for people that want to grow with us but also want to drive their own destiny and apply their own style.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
As a Client Solution Executive (CSE) your primary focus is aimed at developing and closing larger consulting and customer success services business while maintaining customer relations with our most strategic accounts. Collaborating with the entire stakeholder ecosystem to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close business.
The CSE role requires you to be at the forefront of customer engagement, to understand their business challenges and how our technology and services can help them realize value and achieve success.
- In first 30 to 60 days we expect the CSE to be able to establish good relationship with internal core teams and the wider CXS team
- Understand and learn VMware’s proposition, solutions and the CXS services portfolio
- Understand and learn how we can develop, define and scope our services plans and proposals including our systems and processes to support these
- Reaching out to customers to understand active opportunities and engagements where VMware CXS is or will be involved
- Learn from you peers and develop for your own territory a focus plan to achieve service bookings and service execution targets
- Qualify and update current pipeline for your territory, manage your forecast, also start working to create new opportunities
The CSE is completing all tasks with little guidance – no limitation on what they can drive. Focusing on transformational services opportunities while navigating internal processes can be quite challenging. This is a key area to get up to speed. We need strong analytical skills and creativity but also good administrative skills and accuracy. Ability to manage and orchestrate internal stakeholders within a matrix org. Having wide view for larger transformational projects.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Getting in front of account managers and sales leaders, making your presence known internally at VMware and showing the value we bring with us.
- Arranging and managing customer meetings and utilizing agreed sales methodologies
- Be capable of developing and writing effective services sales proposals. Our proposals include the business requirements, technical requirements, desired outcomes and an appropriate solution design which translates in a Statement of Work (SoW) and other CXS services. You will be responsible for closing CXS deals that could span from 1-week consulting engagements to complex, multi-services $1M+ engagements. As CSE you will work closely with solution consultants when scoping and creating business proposals.
- Applying our outcome-focused methodology for defining, implementing and adopting long-term solutions will help you achieve real business value for our customers. The CXS broad expertise and deep knowledge of VMware technology can help reduce risk and complexity. Our holistic approach addressing infrastructure, applications, and operating model helps minimize disruption and ensure predictable outcomes.
- Strong communication skills/negotiation and Analytical skills
- Proactively influencing and making and driving decisions while being resilient. Delivering within a time effective timeframe.
- Must really want to work in services & consulting. Very different to a general sales position.
What is the leadership like for this role?
What is the structure and culture of the team like?
- Our Team influence the success of each VMware implementation. We are dedicated to the satisfaction and success of our customers and their strategy. We ensure that our customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning software-defined datacentre.
- We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a fun, dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
- The hiring manager for this role is the Sr. Director Professional Services Sales. His expertise has been built from the frontlines with roles in driving and leading high performing teams in the industry, leading diverse teams in different organizations, selling software and professional services.
- Our management philosophy is about encouraging everyone on the team to be independent thinkers who feel comfortable sharing a different point of view and have fun working together. Your leader looks for people who can think out-of-the-box and then execute on a good idea. Innovation = Creativity and Execution.
- You will manage a team of highly motivated sales professionals in Italy and Iberia, you will work with two managing directors as dotted line for Italy and Iberia and about four sales leaders for enterprise and commercial markets, you will also align with GAM sales organization across the region.
Where is this role located?
You will become part of the Qatar CXS/PS sales team with great office facilities in Doha Area. You will have the flexibility to work from the location you feel most productive and comfortable. This role will require travel for customers and internal business meetings though which will be expected of you.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
To apply for this job please visit careers.vmware.com.