Website Weill Cornell Medical College
Short Details of Milaha Qatar Careers 2023 For Social Media Officer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Milaha have great opportunities at the Milaha career portal. Milaha has published a notification for Social Media Officer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Milaha Jobs Doha. Apply for Social Media Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Milaha official website.
Milaha Qatar is now hiring for a Social Media Officer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Milaha Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Social Media Officer looking to work in Milaha Qatar. This is the best job in Milaha Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Milaha Qatar.
The details about the Milaha Qatar Vacancy For Social Media Officer below show the position as per the Milaha Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Milaha Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Milaha Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Milaha Qatar
Job Profile: Social Media Officer
Job Location: Doha
Milaha Social Media Officer Job Description:
Title: Social Media Officer
Org Unit: Communications
Work Days: Sunday-Thursday
The position is responsible for content creation and dissemination via social media platforms.
- Researches, conceptualizes, pitches, and creates original social content; layout and edits vertical stories.
- Produces, screens, and edits social media visuals (e.g., infographics) and animations. Films and edits videos for the organization’s social media channels.
- Produces and modifies high-quality photos and videos with a mix of text, graphics, photos, and animations; optimizes video content for social platforms; conducts quality control of video content for dissemination on institutional social platforms.
- Collaborates with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and engaging.
- Ensures image brand consistency and quality across social media platforms.
- Collaborates across the team to coordinate, optimize, and promote media content and produces complementary graphics and animations as needed.
- Interfaces with divisions in gathering communication materials and responding to queries to enhance content submission and supports in providing advice on launching social media presence for specific requirements or initiatives.
- Conducts research on potential emerging social media trends.
- Supports in maintaining and expanding the organization’s existing social media channels and monitors any active mobile applications.
- Makes recommendations to drive social media views, watch time, and engagement.
- Attends and captures various relevant WCM-Q events for social media content.
- Tracks analyzes, and reports on the performance of social media campaigns.
- Evaluates analytics of social media marketing campaigns and provide data-driven for improving market presence.
- Initiates online marketing campaigns by actively driving brand recognition, engaging users, and increasing traffic.
- Manages social media editorial calendar to routinely develop new and curate content for distribution across multiple digital assets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass-Communications, or related field with 5 – 6 years of relevant experience out of which 3 years of social media management, marketing experience, content creation, graphic design, data collection and analyses.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of social media trends, platforms, marketing tools, and best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, and Photoshop).
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and think critically through given assignments.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
To apply for this job please visit weill.cornell.edu.