Marriott International Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply For Food & Beverage Supervisor Jobs In Doha. The Marriott International Qatar Recruitment has been alive for 2022. If you are waiting for a long period for Marriott International Job Vacancies, this is the best opportunity for you to start your career with Marriott International Jobs in Doha! The tech giant Marriott International has confirmed that more people can dream of Marriott International Careers as it is asking for applications for the Food & Beverage Supervisor Jobs in Qatar once again.
We have credible data about the Marriott International Job Vacancy in Qatar only for you to make things easy. You can go through the article to gather valuable knowledge about how you can step forward with the Job Vacancies in Qatar. You know how precious and appealing Marriott International Qatar Careers are. So, if you are someone who is eligible for Food & Beverage Supervisor Jobs in Qatar, you would not want to miss this opportunity. So, you may consider subscribing to our website for getting notifications of any Job Vacancies in Qatar.
Short Information About Marriott International Job Opening
Job Profile: Food & Beverage Supervisor
Company Name: Marriott International
Work Location: Doha
QatarEnergy is an integrated national oil corporation that stands at the forefront of efforts for the long-term sustainable
development, utilization and monetization of oil and gas resources in the State of Qatar.
QatarEnergy’s activities and those of its subsidiaries and joint ventures, encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas
value chain locally, regionally, and internationally. They include the exploration, refining and production, marketing, and sale
of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products,
petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
QatarEnergy is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our
environment and resources for generations to come.
Primary purpose of job
Develop, implement, and coordinate product delivery schedule, customer allocation plans, and cargo loadings according to
existing planned sales, berth loading plans and unplanned changes to product availability and customer commitments,
which requires continuous and meticulous coordination between the customers, terminal operators, service providers and
internal resources whilst ensuring accuracy, efficiency, high customer satisfaction and the protection of product economic
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business/Commerce (Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, etc) or in the field of
Engineering (with relevant experience in marketing and sales).
- At least 8-10 years of professional work experience and a minimum of 4-6 years of experiences in sales management,
commercial operations and/or product planning and scheduling. Preferably with a mid to large size organization in the
- Sales management and commercial operations skills must have been demonstrated in previous jobs and/or assignments,
including client-relationship management.
- Ability to make scheduling and operational decisions under pressure.
- Knowledge of product value chain and areas in commercial operations where further value can be extracted and where
value must be protected.
- Knowledge of the interrelationships of producers and operators and activities at loading ports.
- Knowledge of freight contracts and the shipping market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Strong analytical skills.
- In discipline knowledge and competence is required in areas such as operations, marketing, commercial, financial, and
- Efficient and effective coordination with terminal and port operations, marketing and market analyst teams, independent
surveyors and agents, Finance, and with customers, in order to maintain smooth flow of product to customers.
- There are strict deadlines to be met in terms of cargo scheduling, cargo loading, and reporting requirements.