Siemens Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply For Area Sales Director MEA Jobs In Qatar. The Siemens Qatar Recruitment has been alive for 2022. If you are waiting for a long period for Siemens Job Vacancies, this is the best opportunity for you to start your career with Siemens Jobs in Qatar! The tech giant Siemens has confirmed that more people can dream of Siemens Careers as it is asking for applications for the Area Sales Director MEA Jobs in Qatar once again.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. Therefore, we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we can tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Our Team at Digital Grid makes energy grids more sustainable, efficient and resilient. In doing so, we enable the energy transition to a decarbonized, decentral and digital future.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a passionate Software Sales Head to join a group of innovative and future thinking people, with a passion for driving software sales.
Reporting into the Head of MDM Sales, Digital Grid, you will identify, implement, and drive sales for our MDM Software business throughout MEA
Are you passionate about accelerating the energy transition?
- Strategically drive sales initiatives for cross-selling and upselling as well as entering entirely new customer segments.
- Help Build and Team to help execute on sales initiatives and strategy.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with C-Level at major accounts though out the Territory.
- Clearly communicate Digital Grid’s vision, value proposition and key differentiators to C-level customers – and enable your team to do so. We are working on an amazing product portfolio – your leadership will help us penetrate the markets successfully.
- Partner with the MDM Product Management Organization (known in the industry as Energy IP) and lead the re-design of the digital buyer’s journey and customer experience.
- Lead the transition from selling perpetual license to SAAS as we transition our customers and prospects to the cloud.
- Develop market-, region-, and customer-specific sales strategies. Naturally, you will also follow through on these, helping us to generate new business.
- Cultivate strong internal relations with Siemens regional business.
- Lead & Execute field sales campaigns against targeted verticals. Taking a data-driven approach to sales steering.
- Lead the organization of meaningful customer events (sales fairs, customer demo events etc.)
- Lead the development of localized content for sales enablement programs for our regions
Be part of a newly formed fast growing business, here’s what’s needed:
- We are looking for extensive experience selling software, ideally to utility customers (SaaS / Cloud), demonstrated ability to manage, analyze, and win complex bids.
- You are an experienced manager of both direct reports and matrix reports.
- Fluent in English – even better if you also speak German and/or Spanish.
- You will be customer obsessed, ensuring you take your customers on a journey.
- A true ‘software native’ with an ambitious sales attitude!
- You are an owner, you take responsibility for any issue relating to your business.
- The ability to work across business units, countries, and portfolios to ensure collaboration.
- Ability to create, own and manage global sales campaigns.
- Manage global forecasts and set global targets.
- Passionate about leading, empowering and developing people.
- Consistent track record in crafting an outstanding and intuitive, digital buyer’s journey.
- Ability to travel – domestic & international
We’ve got a lot to offer:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
An opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies – products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization. A working atmosphere and culture based on trust, responsibility and respect.
We celebrate the fact that our people are individuals and have different preferences and needs. If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit extraordinary minds from all walks of life. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and are happy to give the opportunity to discuss flexibility and reasonable adjustment requirements. Many of our teams are working effectively in a remote, virtual adding to our ability to offer more flexibility on how you handle your time.
Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time