MEEZA Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply For Service Design Analyst Jobs In Doha. MEEZA Job Vacancy In Qatar. MEEZA Careers Update.MEEZA Company Qatar Vacancy.Service Design Analyst Jobs In MEEZA Company On www.meeza.net Careers Portal.Qatar Government Jobs.Online Qatar Jobs.Service Design Analyst Jobs In Qatar. Qatar Living Jobs Vacancies.Job Vacancies In Qatar.
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In MEEZA, There Are Great Opportunities On MEEZA Careers Portal.MEEZA has Published a Notification for Service Design Analyst, Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position.Find out more about MEEZA Project Management Jobs.Apply for Service Design Analyst Jobs in MEEZA Qatar.However, before you apply, please visit MEEZA official website.
MEEZA Qatar Careers 2022 – Vacancies For Service Design Analyst
MEEZA Qatar now hiring for a Service Design Analyst Position for the Doha location. Candidates looking for MEEZA Qatar Vacancies in My Area will find this the best Job Opportunity.This job is for a Service Design Analyst who is looking to work in MEEZA Qatar.This is the best job in MEEZA Qatar, a company or department office located in Qatar.Experience in a relevant field is required.You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through MEEZA Qatar. MEEZA Qatar Provides a Salary of approximately QAR 6,480.00-21,200.00 a Month For the post of Service Design Analyst.
Details about MEEZA Qatar Vacancy Service Design Analyst Below table shows the position according to MEEZA Qatar Careers Page.This post contains all the details you need about MEEZA Qatar jobs.
MEEZA Qatar Jobs For Service Design Analyst Vacancies Short Details
|Name of the Position||Service Design Analyst Jobs in doha|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 6,480.00-21,200.00 a Month|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
MEEZA Qatar Vacancies 2022 – Job Description
The Service Design Analyst shall:
- Protect and secure enterprise information technology assets by establishing and enforcing system controls
- Determine business requirements and define appropriate security controls throughout systems, applications and network infra-structure
- Plan, desig, architect and propose security solutions to meet business requirements, following international security standards and best practices
- Review system and application
- Vulnerability scans and penetration tests results, recommends security remediation and prevention actions to assure security compliances against security standards
- Handle application security, best coding practices, and vulnerability management
- Assist management with key strategies, security gap analysis and mitigation planning
- Ensure service availability and performance targets are achieved with produced designs
- Support Service Transition pre-release and release-delivery activities
- Create, document, and implement procedures related to solution builds, device configurations and deployments
- Works with application development teams to drive strong security best practices and provide code level security scanning and mitigation plans
- Evaluates and recommends security technologies for use throughout the enterprise.
- Works with all architects to drive Enterprise Architecture (EA) processes and best practices.
- Ensures that all security solutions, architecture design and analysis work is documented in a structured fashion.
- Works closely with peers in Security Operations, Security Compliance, to ensure that security reviews regarding information security technologies provide feasible requirements and are consistent with contracts, and regulations
- Designs in-house solutions for maintaining security posture.
- Proactively remains abreast of related evaluating technology trends and requirements, such as emerging standards for new technology opportunities
- Works with IT architects and management to stay abreast of planned and future business and technical directions as it relates to the company’s evolving needs
- Works with project teams and unit level team members to ensure strong alignment with security policy, standards, and best practices
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation;
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods, studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Identify the weak points of the systems.
- Recommend ways to improve a system’s security through both hardware and software.
- Define countermeasures to protect the system from unauthorized user attempts.
- Provide adequate capacity within the IT environment to meet Service Levels and other performance requirements, taking into account daily, weekly and seasonal variations in capacity demands.
- Identify future business requirements that will affect capacity requirements.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive capacity management planning process at the enterprise, system and IT component level
- Implement tools that allow for the effective monitoring/trending of IT Infrastructure, Software and IT components performance and resource utilization
- Continually monitor IT resource usage and promptly identify capacity issues.
- Assess Incidents/Problems and make appropriate capacity IT changes to improve Services performance.
- Perform tuning activities that enable optimized use of existing IT resources
- Ensuring Service Levels in respect of availability are met for all current and new services
- Responding to availability related Incidents and Problems
- Ensuring that appropriate Configuration Items and services are monitored for availability through Event Management
- Specifying appropriate levels of component reliability, maintainability and serviceability
- Create and maintain availability Plan and report availability performance against service levels
- Identifying and defining the internal and external Availability requirements
- Performing a Business Impact Analysis and a Risk Analysis
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process and making recommendations for improvement
- Handle management information, including KPIs and reports
- Maintaining the incident management system
- Managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures
- Participate and ensure that all teams adhere to the incident management process for every incident
Establish a Capacity Management process fully compliant with ITIL V3.
Capacity Management will provide the information required to plan effectively and in a timely manner the evolution of the managed infrastructure capacity to support Client’s stated business needs, and to ensure that Client does not reach unexpected capacity limits.
Proactively apply industry best practices and its own experience to define and provide data identifying trends in capacity usage in order to prevent an unexpected breach of known capacity limits.
In this respect, carry out the following capacity management actions:
- Agree with CLIENT on a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to be monitored for Capacity Management purposes.
- For the agreed Capacity Management KPI’s, monitoring data will be extracted from the tools; the data will be analysed to compare usage levels against thresholds.
- Review the technical indicators on a monthly basis and will document them in a report. If warranted by the Capacity Assessment activity, the report will contain technical recommendations (capacity upgrades, changes, etc.) as well as their justifications
- Monthly trend analysis and tactical recommendations are provided to CLIENT, including any upgrade or change that may be recommended because of a design guideline breach
- After a service request issued by CLIENT, implement capacity changes to maintain the required performance service level
To ensure providing the required service levels, CLIENT is expected to predict future business requirements growth on an annual basis.
Establish an availability Service Level Management process based on but not necessarily fully compliant with ITIL V3. It will be submitted to CLIENT approval for the interfaces with CLIENT processes.
To ensure that services can and do meet their service availability targets, the below is expected:
- Design the service considering each service component in terms of its serviceability, reliability, recoverability, maintainability, resilience and security and based on CLIENT specified requirements.
- Establish measures and reporting of availability.
- Monitor on a regular basis the service, as defined in the Design phase, through a set of systems and processes.
- Investigate the underlying reasons for incidents affecting availability.
- Address known risks and mitigating factors.
Address any notable degradation in the availability of CLIENT Services through the Service Improvement Plan (SIP) with actions as appropriate.
Availability is measured as a percentage and is tracked as a KPI and is the object of an SLA described in individual service description where applicable. Monthly reporting on SLAs and contractual compliance review will be part of Service Level Management.
Information Security Management
Establish an Information Security Management process based on but not necessarily fully compliant with ITIL V3. It will be submitted to CLIENT approval for the interfaces with CLIENT processes.
Requirement to be ISO27001 certified and compliant with ISO / IEC 27002.
Information Security Management will ensure that information security is effectively managed in all Service and Service Management activities, such that:
- information is available and usable when required (availability)
- information is observed by or disclosed to only those who have a right to know (confidentiality)
- information is complete, accurate and protected against unauthorized modification (integrity)
ICT Security Policy developed for services in scope of this engagement, which includes policies controlling access, passwords, email, internet, anti-virus, use and misuse of ICT, assets and remote access.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or related field. CISSP, GIAC, CIA, CISM, CRISC and other international security certifications are desirable.
- Eight + years of progressive experience in information technology in terms of systems, applications, networks. Preferred last four years in system security architecture and design. Experience should include security network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
- Knowledge of information security standards in terms of data confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets such as desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis.
- Hand on and knowledge with Routers, L3 switches, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention systems, Applications infrastructure System
- Strong knowledge with systems coding, security analysis, Data Modeling and Data base management
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation) interpersonal and consultative skills are desirable.
- Expert level working knowledge of multiple security specific product solutions (such as network vulnerability scanners, application vulnerability scanners, password complexity testing tools, data encryption solutions, web site filtering tools, anti-virus prevention, firewalls, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of application development principles and related security best practices
- Strong debugging skills in the areas of networking, application development, and web development
- Proficiency in interacting with executive level clients
- Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- ITIL Certified
- Service Management processes Advanced Knwoledge
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
MEEZA Qatar Jobs 2022: Age
As Per The Company’s Rules And Regulations, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For MEEZA Qatar Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Verify Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How to apply: MEEZA Qatar Jobs Application Submit Process
- Register/login To The Official MEEZA Qatar Job Portal.
- Click Here To Visit The MEEZA Qatar Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- Complete The MEEZA Qatar Hiring Application With All Details.
- Click On The Submit Button. Note: Before You Click The Submit Button, Please Make Sure To Verify All Details.
- You Can Now Print The Document For Future Reference
MEEZA Qatar Careers 2022 – Important Link To Check and apply for MEEZA Qatar Jobs 2022 Click Here
Why qatar.defencejobsalert.com to MEEZA Qatar Vacancy 2022
qatar.defencejobsalert.com provides information about MEEZA Qatar Careers 2022 from www.meeza.net across many sectors and industries throughout qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com ensures that all jobs are communicated to all of our visitors. We make sure that all Jobs are listed on our website.Fresher and experienced graduates can receive notification about the latest MEEZA Qatar 2022 openings throughout qatar. qatar.defencejobsalert.com is a top job site for all qatar government job notifications.This page provides the latest information from MEEZA Qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com team makes sure to provide all information and job openings for MEEZA Qatar on this page.This page lists all current and recent job openings, notifications from MEEZA Careers Portal.
Get a Job Alert from qatar.defencejobsalert.com about MEEZA Qatar Jobs 2022
Here you will find information about exciting Job Opportunities for MEEZA Qatar.This page updates you with all the latest MEEZA Notifications.To keep updated on the latest as well as upcoming jobs at MEEZA, make sure to bookmark this page.
How to get MEEZA Qatar Opening 2022 Job alert in a hurry in the immediate future?
To know immediately about the MEEZA Jobs 2022 and vacancies that are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our qatar.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert to your Email.You can be alerted immediately about MEEZA.You can make a difference in the future by what you do now.At qatar.defencejobsalert.com, you can grow with a wide range of opportunities.Best wishes for all of your future endeavors.
FAQ For MEEZA Qatar Vacancies 2022
Our most frequently asked questions table can help you answer any questions.
- Who are they hiring?
- Which Job Profiles are Required by MEEZA Qatar
Answer:- MEEZA Recruiting for Service Design Analyst job position.
- Which is the MEEZA Qatar Careers Portal Official?
Answer: www.meeza.net This official MEEZA Careers Portal.
- What are the requirements for this MEEZA Qatar Jobs 2022?
Answer:- Candidates must have experience in the field that is required to fill the Service Design Analyst position.
- How do I apply for the MEEZA Qatar Service Design Analyst job position?
Answer:- Online application via the direct apply link given in the previous section.