MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply For Senior Designer Jobs Vacancy | Qatar Government Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Jobs At MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar | MIRABELLO INTERIORS Careers in Qatar | Latest Senior Designer Jobs Opening | MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Careers Portal for Senior Designer Jobs | Qatar Government Jobs 2022 | Qatar Upcoming Jobs | Employment Opportunity In MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar | MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Vacancies | You Can Check The Salary Of Senior Designer | Qatar Jobs Alert 2022 |
Qatar Jobs Applicants Looking For MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs 2022 Can Check Out The Latest MIRABELLO INTERIORS Jobs In Qatar Here. MIRABELLO INTERIORS Jobs Portal Currently Posted A Job Notification To Hire A Senior Designer. All The Details Of MIRABELLO INTERIORS Jobs 2022 Are Available On The Official MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Careers Website And Further Down In This Post. You Can Check All The Details Below. Candidates Should Read This Post To The End To Learn About MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar’s Job Vacancy Recruitment.
MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs 2022 Opportunity For Senior Designer Jobs In Doha
MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Now Recruits For The Senior Designer Position For The Qatar Location. This May Be The Best Employment Opportunity For Candidates Trying To Find MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs Near Me. Candidates Who Are Fond Of Doing MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs In Qatar Can Apply For This Senior Designer Job Position. For This Best Job At The MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Company / Department Office Located In Qatar. You, Will, Want Experience From A Related Field Qualification. This Is Often An Excellent Opportunity For New Job Seekers Who Try To Find The Highest Paid Jobs In Qatar Via MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar, As MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Is Providing Approximately (QAR 14,000 per month.) For Senior Designer Post.
MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs Senior Designer Short Details
Position: Senior Designer
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Project Manager, Design Director and Principal in Charge
Amount of Travel Required: 25-40%
Positions Supervised: Project Designer and Associate DesignerPOSITION SUMMARY: Serves as an interior design team member under the Design Director and Project ManagerESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout, and utilization of furnishings or equipment and color coordination
- Knowledge of local material resources preferred
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finished samples
- Support business development and marketing efforts when needed
- Proven experience in FF&E design development and documentation
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Works with Design Director and client to develop schematic FF&E design based on project criteria, program and budget
- Participates in presentation and ensures format is compatible with office and client standards
- Develops and maintain FF&E budget
- Serves as principal contact with purchasing agent Review sample, strike-offs, etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent
- Directs and reviews furniture plans for content and accuracy and insures that they fully coordinated with architectural, electrical, RCP and lighting plans and other consultants’ drawings
- Coordinates presentation of artwork
- Coordinates FF&E installation with all parties involved
- Works with Project Designer and Project Manager throughout the project to help formulate staff utilization/work plan, task assignments and allocation fees
- Knowledgeable about contractual responsibilities as it relates to the scope of work
- Produce and coordinate finish schedule
- Direct education of Associate Designer staff and Interns in office standards and policy
- Make task assignments to Assistant Designers Allocate and adjust budget amounts in coordination with client and Design Director
- Review and modify if necessary all specifications
- Develops schematic design from established project program and client needs
- Translates schematic design into design development drawings for use by production staff
- Helps Design Director maintain continuity of design intent through construction documentation
- Participates in presentations as needed Assists in coordination of interior architectural documents with work of consultants and architects
- Prepares interior architectural specifications
- Coordinates staff utilization/ work planning and budget requirements with Design Director and Project Manager
- Accountability – Accountability looks at the extent to which an individual is willing to accept responsibility.
- This competency asks the question “How do you look at responsibility for your work?”
- Active Listening- Active listening looks at the extent to which an individual actively attends to, conveys, and understands the comments and questions of others.
- This competency asks the question “How well do you really hear and understand what others are saying?”
- Initiative- Initiative looks at the ability of the individual to act and take steps to solve or settle an issue.
- This competency asks the question “How confident are you in making decisions on the basis of your own initiative?”
- Judgment – The skill of judgment looks at the ability of the individual to form sound opinions or make decisions by evaluating available information.
- This competency asks the question “How do you make decisions?”
- Interpersonal – Interpersonal skills look at the ability of the individual to develop and maintain relationships with others.
- This competency asks the question “How effectively do you relate with others?”
- Time Management- Time management skills look at the ability of the individual to effectively utilize available time for the completion of necessary job tasks.
- This competency asks the question “How efficient and productive are you in the utilization of available working time?”
- Communication – Communication is the ability to convey info, written and oral in a clear and concise manner.
- Does employee use active listening skills with an interest to understand others?
- Attitude – Is a cooperative member of the team. Possess a positive, helpful attitude. Does the employee respond to an emergency request for assistance?
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school)
- Experience: 7 + years of experience in Architecture or Design
- Other Requirements: Experience in the Hospitality industry. Fluent in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and writing custom specifications.
To Apply: Email CV and Portfolio to [email protected] or fill out the application form in the next tab.
Apply For MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Senior Designer Jobs