|Organization Name||Quesst Technologies|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 10000.00 per month|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
Quesst Technologies Qatar Vacancies 2023 – Job Description
Urgent Hiring • Re-location Required
Company Founded 2018 • 1-5 employees
Internet and Technology Startup • Bootstrapped
Based out of Egypt and with presence in the GCC, Quesst Technologies is an early Internet and Tech Startup committed to helping thousands of nationals, residents and travelers in the MENA region, saving them time and effort in seeking reliable and credible knowledge within their communities and localities.
Quesst, the company’s flagship platform, is a hyper-local Q&A and knowledge sharing platform that offers the necessary infrastructure for users seeking information to meet, share, engage and interact with one another and with verified subject matter experts.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an agile and entrepreneurial leader with strong people leadership and technical capability who has a problem-solving and analytical aptitude, excellent communication and presentation skills, is familiar with statistics, has a business acumen, independent, positive can-do attitude, and passion for excellence to the workplace.
Your role and our tech stack
Reporting to the founder, you will be expected to develop, deploy and oversee the execution of the tech strategy, product road-map and operations to ensure alignment with our businesses goals as we grow and scale. You will play a key part in the organisation’s success, taking the current MVP and developing it further to move the company through to early stage funding and into profit.
Quesst’s is built using React.js [Frontend], Node.js [Backend], PostgreSQL [DB], Amazon EC2 [Application Hosting], Amazon S3 [Media Storage Service], and Amazon SES [Email Sending Service]. You will be responsible for implementing full-stack features and collaborate with other team members to plan each sprint. You’ll be working across the entire system architecture and be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining restful APIs, micro-services and databases.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop, improve and optimize the structure, quality, and extensibility of current software technologies, codebases and databases
- Prototype ideas to quickly access viability and iterate based on feedback from the team
- Build robust, web-based applications interacting with databases, file-systems and APIs
- Write custom code or integrate open source technologies as needed to find solutions to problems
- Design and build effective APIs; Create servers and databases for functionality
- Design client-side and server-side architecture; Design the data model ensuring scalability
- Accurately translate screen designs into functional front-end code; Develop features and with a mobile responsive design
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable and reusable code and libraries; Conduct code reviews and establishment of best practices
- Participate in planning activities; Estimate accurate stores for new features and design product features
- Help define processes and build tools as needed to scale the solution and the team
- Create and lead the product road-map; Proactively breakdown work, manage development sprints, identify risks and explore solutions
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency; Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software; Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
- Steer the business on timescales, prioritization and costs on competing development requirements
- Drive rigorous, and weekly product releases and lead required integration efforts with partners and/or third-party software services
- Guide the development in design, architecture and platform choices with strong focus on quality, speed, stability and scalability
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse; Work collaboratively in a lean and agile environment; Write technical documentation
- Recommend and implement new technologies, improvement of existing tech and set-up and future-proofing our technology that can help the company optimize efficiency and productivity and lead edge thinking and knowledge of innovative technologies i.e. AI, ML, blockchain, etc..
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Software Engineering or a comparable degree program
- Proven experience of 2-5 years of full-stack development of web applications; 2+ years building front-end interfaces with React.js & Redux workflows and 2+ years building back-end and maintaining server applications on Node.js, PostgreSQL and designing APIs
- Experience with Linux environments and using the shell and command line terminals (preferred)
- Professional coding experience in object-oriented and scripting languages; Extensive experience building client-side web applications using React
- Proficient with:
- Client-side MVC frameworks such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS; Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Configuration of various servers to run web application servers, databases, etc.; Web server technologies like Nginx, NodeJS, Apache, etc.
- Frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and SCSS/LESS
- Writing and integrating middleware; Experience with Redux Saga and Thunk
- Architecture, design, queries of Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL and other RDBMS)
- Modern JS tooling (NPM, Webpack, Babel, ESLint and Prettier)
- Developer tools, such as Visual Studio Code
- Code versioning tools and Git version control systems (Github); Containerization systems (Docker)
- Strong in data structures, XML technologies, JSON parsing
- Caching frameworks and mechanisms, work-task queues, transactions and messaging queues (Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ and others)
- Building real-time applications using Web Sockets (Socket.io)
- Web and mobile push notifications and cloud message APIs (GCM, APNS, OneSignal, etc.)
- Setting up cron jobs and schedule task execution
- Handling Services, RESTful, APIs, third party libraries and APIs (Google APIs, AWS, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience with API gateway, distributed infrastructure architectures and applications tuning/profiling; Experience working with microservices
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments; Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience with REST API and web service construction, integration and architecture and working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Authentication and Security Technologies
- Familiarity with building secure systems (OWASP secure coding practices or similar)
- Architect and cloud-deploy applications on AWS and other cloud providers
- Deep understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Build and manage end-to-end and UI tests; Experience writing tests (unit, integration, functional, etc.), and using testing frameworks
- Build third-party integrations like Slack, Stripe, Google and supporting their workflow
- Provision DevOps tooling with continuous integration; Build modern Front-end build pipelines and tools
- Contribute to API documentation including API description languages like Swagger; Document and diagram functional flows and architectures
- Experience in building rich PWA applications; Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance
- Understanding of how browsers and DOM work; Understanding and experience with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation
- Expert level using Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics and others); Experience with open source software development
- Experience with localization and internationalization of applications (working with multi-site setups, multi-language, i18n, etc.)
Some desired extras and good to have skills
- Knowledge of cyber-security, malware analysis, threat detection and/or sandboxing technology
- Preferably has knowledge of working in big data (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop) and machine learning ecosystems
- Strong background in security and data analytics and on-premise data experience
- Experience and familiarity with:
- Architecture, design, queries and aggregation of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra and others)
- Elasticsearch and ELK stack
- Developing integrations for global OTAs
- Knowledge of multiple backend languages and framework
We offer you
- A unique entrepreneurial opportunity to build something from the ground up and scale it up to a major regionally recognizable brand
- A great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no barriers for initiatives
- Leading compensation package including salary free of local taxes, accommodation allowance for local hire or shared accommodation for international hire, free medical care from company physician, free government healthcare membership, transport allowance, paid airfare to the country of origin, paid leave and end of service according to local labor law.
Your professional career growth opportunities
As you help us grow Quesst, we will help you grow and professionally develop. Joining us at this stage, you will have the opportunity to be part of the core team if you prove you have what it takes and will be given the opportunity to:
- Lead and develop a technical strategy for the company, which involves goal setting, discussing options, and analyzing risks with the management team, CEO and board members
- An opportunity to build and manage a business unit from scratch and scale it up to success at a regional level
- Attract and retain top tech talent, mentor and manage the team as it grows
- Develop and manage KPIs for the tech team and create a challenging work environment
Have we caught your attention?
Send us your application including your resume, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Quesst Technologies Qatar Jobs 2023: Age
As Per The Company’s Rules And Regulations, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Quesst Technologies Qatar Recruitment 2023. The Candidate Must Verify Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How to apply: Quesst Technologies Qatar Jobs Application Submit Process
- Register/login To The Official Quesst Technologies Qatar Job Portal.
- Click Here To Visit The Quesst Technologies Qatar Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- Complete The Quesst Technologies Qatar Hiring Application With All Details.
- Click On The Submit Button. Note: Before You Click The Submit Button, Please Make Sure To Verify All Details.
- You Can Now Print The Document For Future Reference
Quesst Technologies Qatar Careers 2023 – Important Link To Check and apply for Quesst Technologies Qatar Jobs 2023 Click Here
Why qatar.defencejobsalert.com to Quesst Technologies Qatar Vacancy 2023
qatar.defencejobsalert.com provides information about Quesst Technologies Qatar Careers 2023 from www.quequesttechnologies.com across many sectors and industries throughout qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com ensures that all jobs are communicated to all of our visitors. We make sure that all Jobs are listed on our website.Fresher and experienced graduates can receive notification about the latest Quesst Technologies Qatar 2023 openings throughout qatar. qatar.defencejobsalert.com is a top job site for all qatar government job notifications.This page provides the latest information from Quesst Technologies Qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com team makes sure to provide all information and job openings for Quesst Technologies Qatar on this page.This page lists all current and recent job openings, notifications from Quesst Technologies Careers Portal.
Get a Job Alert from qatar.defencejobsalert.com about Quesst Technologies Qatar Jobs 2023
Here you will find information about exciting Job Opportunities for Quesst Technologies Qatar.This page updates you with all the latest Quesst Technologies Notifications.To keep updated on the latest as well as upcoming jobs at Quesst Technologies , make sure to bookmark this page.
How to get Quesst Technologies Qatar Opening 2023 Job alert in a hurry in the immediate future?
To know immediately about the Quesst Technologies Jobs 2023 and vacancies that are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our qatar.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert to your Email.You can be alerted immediately about Quesst Technologies .You can make a difference in the future by what you do now.At qatar.defencejobsalert.com, you can grow with a wide range of opportunities.Best wishes for all of your future endeavors.
FAQ For Quesst Technologies Qatar Vacancies 2023
Our most frequently asked questions table can help you answer any questions.
- Who are they hiring?
Answer:-Quesst Technologies Hiring.
- Which Job Profiles are Required by Quesst Technologies Qatar
- Which is the Quesst Technologies Qatar Careers Portal Official?
Answer: www.quequesttechnologies.com This official Quesst Technologies Careers Portal.
- What are the requirements for this Quesst Technologies Qatar Jobs 2023?
Answer:- Online application via the direct apply link given in the previous section.