Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Renad Academy, There Are Great Opportunities On Renad Academy Careers Portal.Renad Academy has Published a Notification for Curriculum Coordinator, Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position.Find out more about Renad Academy Project Management Jobs.Apply for Curriculum Coordinator Jobs in Renad Academy Qatar.However, before you apply, please visit Renad Academy official website.
Renad Academy Qatar Careers 2022 – Vacancies For Curriculum Coordinator
Renad Academy Qatar now hiring for a Curriculum Coordinator Position for the Doha location. Candidates looking for Renad Academy Qatar Vacancies in My Area will find this the best Job Opportunity.This job is for a Curriculum Coordinator who is looking to work in Renad Academy Qatar.This is the best job in Renad Academy Qatar, a company or department office located in Qatar.Experience in a relevant field is required.You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Renad Academy Qatar. Renad Academy Qatar Provides a Salary of approximately QAR 10,700.00 a month For the post of Curriculum Coordinator.
Details about Renad Academy Qatar Vacancy Curriculum Coordinator Below table shows the position according to Renad Academy Qatar Careers Page.This post contains all the details you need about Renad Academy Qatar jobs.
Renad Academy Qatar Jobs For Curriculum Coordinator Vacancies Short Details
|Organization Name||Renad Academy|
|Name of the Position||Curriculum Coordinator Jobs in Doha|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 10,700.00 a month|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
Renad Academy Qatar Vacancies 2022 – Job Description
Renad Academy is a Qatar Foundation School for children with Autism. Programs to support students with Autism in Qatar are limited and cannot fulfil demand. Renad Academy is a place where children can receive an appropriate and individualized education, using evidence-based practices such as ABA and Structured TEACCH methodologies. Communication, sensory and behavioral challenges are addressed through therapy from qualified Speech-language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists. In addition, Renad Academy provides an intensive programme to train and support families who have children with Autism to secure the best outcomes for their children.
Renad Academy opened in September 2016 with 24, three, four and
five-year-old children. Since then, one classroom has been added each year and will continue in this fashion until the school provides education to student’s ages 3 to 21 years old. Currently our enrollment has reached 95 students. Classrooms are set up using TEACCH methodology and a 2:1 ratio. Services provided include a thorough assessment to determine strengths and needs; creation of individual learning plans, direct instruction; social skills training; speech-language therapy; occupational therapy; behavioral supports; in-home training for parents and collaboration with community partners. Renad is currently seeking NAS accreditation.
- Bachelors Degree in Education with Qualified Teacher Status
- Postgraduate qualification in Special Education or related field
- 5 years teaching experience in Special Education including students with Autism
- Previous school leadership experience in Special Education
- Deep knowledge of best practices for instructing students with Autism
- Experience creating and adapting curriculum to the learning styles of students with Autism
- Excellent communication skills to instruct staff on assessment and instructional practices
- Interpersonal skills which foster and motivate staff to improve instruction
- Thoughtful planning to support curriculum development
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuing Professional Development
The following personal and professional qualifications or experiences are desirable:
- International experience in a variety of roles and settings including leadership
- Willingness to make a long-term commitment
- A good sense of humor and a positive outlook
- An interest in understanding the culture and values of Qatar and incorporating them into our work in the school
The Curriculum Coordinator will be part of the Renad Academy Leadership Team and carry out the following roles:
- Develop and oversee the curriculum selection and implementation for students with Autism, with a specific focus on maths, literacy and science
- Lead teachers in the creation of thoughtful lessons aligned to student needs
- Oversee data collection systems and review meetings to impact student learning
- Facilitate the delivery of the school’s instructional program working directly with faculty to ensure that teachers know, understand, and teach what is prescribed
- Create a culture of enthusiasm and excitement regarding instruction of children with Autism
- Works to ensure all safeguarding practices are followed
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary is highly competitive and tax-free, and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Benefits include: housing free from utilities bills; health, life and long-term disability insurance; annual home leave airfare; shipping allowance; end of service gratuity; and tuition benefits for up to four Pre-K to Grade 12 (Reception to Year 13) school-age dependents.
HOW TO APPLY
The deadline for receipt of applications is March 20, 2022. The review of files will begin as soon as applications are received. Candidates should note that Qatar Foundation Schools reserve the right to make an appointment at any time, even before the deadline mentioned if an exceptional candidate is identified early in the process. For this reason, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time.
Candidates should complete in full the application form. In compliance with Safer Recruitment principles, applications with incomplete application forms will not be considered. Also, candidates should provide a statement of education philosophy, including an explanation of why they believe they are the right person for the position. This may be included on the application form.
Applications should be addressed to:
Ms. Sherri Miller, Director of Renad Academy, Qatar Foundation Schools
Successful appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and verification of qualifications.
The Office of Pre-University Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with previous employers and national/international disclosure services as appropriate. We are committed to ensuring that applicants and employees from all sections of the community are treated equally and not discriminated against, and we welcome applications from candidates with additional needs and disabilities.
Renad Academy Qatar Jobs 2022: Age
As Per The Company’s Rules And Regulations, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Renad Academy Qatar Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Verify Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How to apply: Renad Academy Qatar Jobs Application Submit Process
- Register/login To The Official Renad Academy Qatar Job Portal.
- Click Here To Visit The Renad Academy Qatar Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- Complete The Renad Academy Qatar Hiring Application With All Details.
- Click On The Submit Button. Note: Before You Click The Submit Button, Please Make Sure To Verify All Details.
- You Can Now Print The Document For Future Reference
Renad Academy Qatar Careers 2022 – Important Link To Check and apply for Renad Academy Qatar Jobs 2022 Click Here
Why qatar.defencejobsalert.com to Renad Academy Qatar Vacancy 2022
qatar.defencejobsalert.com provides information about Renad Academy Qatar Careers 2022 from www.qf.org.qa across many sectors and industries throughout qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com ensures that all jobs are communicated to all of our visitors. We make sure that all Jobs are listed on our website.Fresher and experienced graduates can receive notification about the latest Renad Academy Qatar 2022 openings throughout qatar. qatar.defencejobsalert.com is a top job site for all qatar government job notifications.This page provides the latest information from Renad Academy Qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com team makes sure to provide all information and job openings for Renad Academy Qatar on this page.This page lists all current and recent job openings, notifications from Renad Academy Careers Portal.
Get a Job Alert from qatar.defencejobsalert.com about Renad Academy Qatar Jobs 2022
Here you will find information about exciting Job Opportunities for Renad Academy Qatar.This page updates you with all the latest Renad Academy Notifications.To keep updated on the latest as well as upcoming jobs at Renad Academy, make sure to bookmark this page.
How to get Renad Academy Qatar Opening 2022 Job alert in a hurry in the immediate future?
To know immediately about the Renad Academy Jobs 2022 and vacancies that are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our qatar.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert to your Email.You can be alerted immediately about Renad Academy.You can make a difference in the future by what you do now.At qatar.defencejobsalert.com, you can grow with a wide range of opportunities.Best wishes for all of your future endeavors.
FAQ For Renad Academy Qatar Vacancies 2022
Our most frequently asked questions table can help you answer any questions.
- Who are they hiring?
Answer:-Renad Academy Hiring.
- Which Job Profiles are Required by Renad Academy Qatar
Answer:- Renad Academy Recruiting for Curriculum Coordinator job position.
- Which is the Renad Academy Qatar Careers Portal Official?
Answer: www.qf.org.qa This official Renad Academy Careers Portal.
- What are the requirements for this Renad Academy Qatar Jobs 2022?
Answer:- Candidates must have experience in the field that is required to fill the Curriculum Coordinator position.
- How do I apply for the Renad Academy Qatar Curriculum Coordinator job position?
Answer:- Online application via the direct apply link given in the previous section.