Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In RigNet, There Are Great Opportunities On RigNet Careers Portal.RigNet has Published a Notification for Project Engineer, Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position.Find out more about RigNet Project Management Jobs.Apply for Project Engineer Jobs in RigNet Qatar.However, before you apply, please visit RigNet official website.
RigNet Qatar Careers 2023 – Vacancies For Project Engineer
RigNet Qatar now hiring for a Project Engineer Position for the Doha location. Candidates looking for RigNet Qatar Vacancies in My Area will find this the best Job Opportunity.This job is for a Project Engineer who is looking to work in RigNet Qatar.This is the best job in RigNet Qatar, a company or department office located in Qatar.Experience in a relevant field is required.You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through RigNet Qatar. RigNet Qatar Provides a Salary of approximately QAR 5,000 a month For the post of Project Engineer.
Details about RigNet Qatar Vacancy Project Engineer Below table shows the position according to RigNet Qatar Careers Page.This post contains all the details you need about RigNet Qatar jobs.
RigNet Qatar Jobs For Project Engineer Vacancies Short Details
|Name of the Position||Sales Account Manager Jobs in doha|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,000 a month|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
RigNet Qatar Vacancies 2023 – Job Description
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a mix of services, associated products and regular visits to (a) key account clients and (b) develop new clients so as to actively pursue sales of equipment and systems across a wide variety of telecommunications and electronic application.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on revenue and account objectives.
- Work with others to plan strategies and coordinate efforts in order to meet the required Sales targets, and forecasts.
- Develop a significant understanding of the customer base (their business and affiliated applications); Rignet’s technology, products and services; the
- competitive entities including their products and service; general market awareness; and technology in order to create “value” propositions and to avoid commoditization of services and products through differences based on pricing.
- Position oneself and RigNet’s as a true business partner within the accounts with a reputation for solving problems and creative solutions/applications.
- Timely and accurate forecasting and maintenance of opportunities in the Siebel opportunity management system.
- Sound year-over-year growth in revenues, market share and reputation.
- Consistent use, data input and application of any and all sales reporting
- systems and sales software tools used by RigNet (Siebles, SalesForce, etc.)
- Exemplify teamwork, communication and cooperation with regards to working
- with other sales personnel within and across RigNet’s; technical and
- operations personnel; and all office and support personnel on a global basis.
- Attend any and all training or other meetings designated as “mandatory” by the Company.
- Develop and maintain personal contact with key customers.
- Attend sales related meetings and others as required by the Sales Manager.
- Manage all enquiries obtained whilst in the field, work with department to
- develop specifications for quotes and ensure they satisfy customer requirements.
- Forward requests for quotations to the Bids and Proposals/Technical Marketing group and ensure that they are submitted in a timely manner to the customer in a clear and precise manner.
- Maintain close liaison with the technical / projects personnel regarding any quotations that involve an engineering input.
- Maintain communication with the Network Operations center and be involved in any customer liaison on service issues.
- On receipt of Purchase Order from customer pass all details of quote to Sales Administrator to complete sale.
- Work with Operations Department to ensure that the service level agreed with
- the department is delivered according to SLA. Be the focal point for the resolution of SLA queries and delivery to the client after approval.
- Produce a weekly report to the Sales Manager detailing calls made and appointments scheduled in the calendar.
- Maintaining accurate sales funnel reports and other documentation.
- Assist others with any technical queries.
- Work to and assist with departmental QA System.
- Any other ad – hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Working as part of the OneTeam culture as built on the four core behaviours – PACT.
- RigNet’s is ISO 9001 certified and expect all its employees to follow procedures and take an interest in continuously improving the quality of the individual job and the overall service provided by RigNet’s.
At RigNet, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At RigNet, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Basic Group Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Flexible Schedules
- Cell Phone stipend
Working at RigNet
A career at RigNet means challenging work in an international environment. As a leader in customized communication services, applications and cyber security solutions, our success is based on employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on our “apply” button and upload your resume or cv.
Disclaimer for Recruitment Agencies
RigNet does not accept any unsolicited applications from any source other than directly from candidates and will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.
RigNet USA Disclaimer
At RigNet, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it. RigNet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
All interested and qualified persons should use our online career tools to review and apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability and require special accommodations to access this site, please call +1-281-674-0100
RigNet Qatar Jobs 2023: Age
As Per The Company’s Rules And Regulations, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For RigNet Qatar Recruitment 2023. The Candidate Must Verify Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How to apply: RigNet Qatar Jobs Application Submit Process
- Register/login To The Official RigNet Qatar Job Portal.
- Click Here To Visit The RigNet Qatar Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- Complete The RigNet Qatar Hiring Application With All Details.
- Click On The Submit Button. Note: Before You Click The Submit Button, Please Make Sure To Verify All Details.
- You Can Now Print The Document For Future Reference
RigNet Qatar Careers 2023 – Important Link To Check and apply for RigNet Qatar Jobs 2023 Click Here
Why qatar.defencejobsalert.com to RigNet Qatar Vacancy 2023
qatar.defencejobsalert.com provides information about RigNet Qatar Careers 2023 from www.rig.net across many sectors and industries throughout qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com ensures that all jobs are communicated to all of our visitors. We make sure that all Jobs are listed on our website.Fresher and experienced graduates can receive notification about the latest RigNet Qatar 2023 openings throughout qatar. qatar.defencejobsalert.com is a top job site for all qatar government job notifications.This page provides the latest information from RigNet Qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com team makes sure to provide all information and job openings for RigNet Qatar on this page.This page lists all current and recent job openings, notifications from RigNet Careers Portal.
Get a Job Alert from qatar.defencejobsalert.com about RigNet Qatar Jobs 2023
Here you will find information about exciting Job Opportunities for RigNet Qatar.This page updates you with all the latest RigNet Notifications.To keep updated on the latest as well as upcoming jobs at RigNet, make sure to bookmark this page.
How to get RigNet Qatar Opening 2023 Job alert in a hurry in the immediate future?
To know immediately about the RigNet Jobs 2023 and vacancies that are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our qatar.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert to your Email.You can be alerted immediately about RigNet.You can make a difference in the future by what you do now.At qatar.defencejobsalert.com, you can grow with a wide range of opportunities.Best wishes for all of your future endeavors.
FAQ For RigNet Qatar Vacancies 2023
Our most frequently asked questions table can help you answer any questions.
- Who are they hiring?
- Which Job Profiles are Required by RigNet Qatar
Answer:- RigNet Recruiting for Project Engineer job position.
- Which is the RigNet Qatar Careers Portal Official?
Answer: www.rig.net This official RigNet Careers Portal.
- What are the requirements for this RigNet Qatar Jobs 2023?
Answer:- Candidates must have experience in the field that is required to fill the Project Engineer position.
- How do I apply for the RigNet Qatar Project Engineer job position?
Answer:- Online application via the direct apply link given in the previous section.