Teach Away Qatar Jobs 2022 Apply For Science Teacher Jobs In Doha. Teach Away Job Vacancy In Qatar. Teach Away Careers Update.Teach Away Company Qatar Vacancy. Science Teacher Jobs In Teach Away Company On www.teachaway.com Careers Portal.Qatar Government Jobs.Online Qatar Jobs. Science Teacher Jobs In Qatar. Qatar Living Jobs Vacancies.Job Vacancies In Qatar.
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Teach Away , There Are Great Opportunities On Teach Away Careers Portal.Teach Away has Published a Notification for Science Teacher , Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position.Find out more about Teach Away Project Management Jobs.Apply for Science Teacher Jobs in Teach Away Qatar.However, before you apply, please visit Teach Away official website.
Teach Away Qatar Careers 2022 – Vacancies For Science Teacher
Teach Away Qatar now hiring for a Science Teacher Position for the Doha location. Candidates looking for Teach Away Qatar Vacancies in My Area will find this the best Job Opportunity.This job is for a Science Teacher who is looking to work in Teach Away Qatar.This is the best job in Teach Away Qatar, a company or department office located in Qatar.Experience in a relevant field is required.You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Teach Away Qatar. Teach Away Qatar Provides a Salary of approximately around QAR 12,700 per month For the post of Science Teacher .
Details about Teach Away Qatar Vacancy Science Teacher Below table shows the position according to Teach Away Qatar Careers Page.This post contains all the details you need about Teach Away Qatar jobs.
Teach Away Qatar Jobs For Science Teacher Vacancies Short Details
|Organization Name||Teach Away|
|Name of the Position||Science Teacher|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||around QAR 12,700 per month|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
Teach Away Qatar Vacancies 2022 – Job Description
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Education (STEM)
- Required Certificates:
- Licensed teachers from British Columbia and other Canadian provinces and Teachers who have Elementary Certification from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia or New Zealand
- Teachers who are licensed in jurisdictions other than British Columbia would be expected to work on their BC certification after they accept an official offer from the school
- Experience in differentiated learning and student inquiry instruction is strongly preferred
- Experience in ESL education is strongly preferred
- International experience and/or an attitude of respect to other cultures is needed
- Starting salary can range from CAD 43,000–58,000 annually based on years of experience and qualifications
- Annual salary increase ranging from CAD 1,670–3,340 upon renewal of the contract
- The salary is tax-free
- End of service benefit at the rate of 70% of one month’s gross salary for every full year of service
- Furnished, air-conditioned housing
- Transportation allowance of CAD 4,120/year or use of school buses
- All utilities paid except telephone and Internet bills
- Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract
- Annual economy round-trip airfare to point of origin at the time of summer vacation
- Local private medical insurance
- Reimbursement of excess baggage expenses
- The school will arrange and bear the Qatar government fee of your visa, work permit, and national identification
- Teachers with families receive additional benefits for their family members including larger housing, higher excess baggage allowance, children schooling, tickets, medical insurance and help with visa expenses. There is a range of these benefits based on years of experience
- Participation in extracurricular activities organized by the school is optional. Teachers who choose to participate receive 50% of fee collected for the activity
- Planning for instruction at the yearly, unit, weekly and/or daily level implementing school mandated programs, strategies of instruction and assessment to work with students to achieve the Learning Standards of the British Columbia Canada Ministry of Education Curriculum
- Using effective teaching strategies, learning and professional resources available for the grade to support instruction within curriculum guidelines and with the use of school mandated instructional frameworks and programs to create opportunities for differentiated learning for students with different skill levels or learning styles
- Providing enrichment events and activities including but not limited to field trips, showcases, concerts, plays, and productions. Events may be organized at a class level and/or a school-wide level
- Communicating assignments and objectives to students in a well-organized manner, using clear and precise language
- Sending homework assignments that are an extension of clearly defined school activities, appropriate to the age, ability, and independent level of students, to provide opportunities for students to enrich, apply and review lessons and practice skills they have learned, including open-ended student activities
- Diagnosing, instructing and evaluating the specific needs for students who are struggling to meet grade expectations and seeking assistance as necessary from the School Support Program
- Using As Learning and For Learning Assessments to monitor student progress in order to plan instruction and provide feedback on a regular basis to students, their parents and the school administration
- Actively engage in discussions and planning that take place at the Grade Level Team level and within Teams across different grade levels, to enhance consistency of practice and student achievement
- Preparing formal report cards and engaging in parent conferences according to the set dates
- Establishing and maintaining fair and just standards for student behavior, with the guidance of the school Code of Conduct, to create an effective and safe learning environment
- Supervising students in the classroom, on the school campus and off-campus at school-related activities
- Guiding, motivating and supervising the classroom assistant, if one is assigned to the class you are teaching
- Maintaining accurate, complete and legible records as required by the school policy
- Attending and taking an active role in staff meetings including those focused on analyzing student assessment and data for the purpose of growth planning
- Communicating concerns, ideas, and information with colleagues, students, the school administration, parents and the community in a professional and constructive manner
- Maintaining a positive professional relationship with parents for the benefit of their children, including but not limited to informing them of upcoming-week lesson summaries, behavioral issues, and their children’s progress
- Displaying a willingness to understand the local culture and handle the cultural nuances in a caring and respectful manner
- Participating in professional development organized by the school
- Attend Saturday school, not to exceed eight sessions for the school year
- Working hours: The official working hours are from 6:30 am to 2:20 pm. All classes start at 7:00 am. With the exception of K2, BC Program classes end at 2:00 pm. K2 classes end at 1:10 pm. Classroom teachers are expected to stay with their children until they are picked up, which normally is between 20 – 30 minutes after the end of classes. The first bus ride to school accommodation is at 2:30 pm. Therefore, teachers who are residing in the school accommodation and are using the school bus are at the school from 6:30 am until 2:30 pm.
- After-school collaboration meetings are conducted once a week from 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm where attendance is required.
- Meetings with parents of at-risk students would take place after the official working hours as needed.
Duties carried out when you are not teaching:
- Prep using the Library, IT Lab or one of the Curriculum Instruction or staff rooms
- Entry assessment for new students applying to the school. Entry assessment normally takes place between January – June and September – October of the following year. During peak months, a teacher may have to do 3-4 entry assessments a week. Each entry assessment lasts for 30-40 minutes on average. Peak months are April – May, and September – October of the following year
- Staff meetings or other staff/administration events
- Substituting for another BC teacher, if requested by the Principal, to address emergency situations. (Note: the school has a full-time substitute teacher)
- Performing other related, similar or logical duties as required or assigned. This may include change of the teaching assignment based on the school needs and taking into consideration your experience, competencies and subject of specialty.
Start the process of getting British Columbia teacher certification immediately upon signing a letter of job offer. Provide and arrange for providing all required documents in a timely manner to make sure certification is obtained as quickly as possible. Report progress on achieving certification to the school in detail to help the school follow up on the certification with the BC Ministry of Education Teachers Regulation Branch. The school has the right to terminate the contract if this duty is not fulfilled or if British Columbia teacher certification is not obtained due to the teacher not providing the required documents or meeting any of the certification requirements.
Teach Away Qatar Jobs 2022: Age
As Per The Company’s Rules And Regulations, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Teach Away Qatar Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Verify Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How to apply: Teach Away Qatar Jobs Application Submit Process
- Register/login To The Official Teach Away Qatar Job Portal.
- Click Here To Visit The Teach Away Qatar Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- Complete The Teach Away Qatar Hiring Application With All Details.
- Click On The Submit Button. Note: Before You Click The Submit Button, Please Make Sure To Verify All Details.
- You Can Now Print The Document For Future Reference
Teach Away Qatar Careers 2022 – Important Link To Check and apply for Teach Away Qatar Jobs 2022 Click Here
Why qatar.defencejobsalert.com to Teach Away Qatar Vacancy 2022
qatar.defencejobsalert.com provides information about Teach Away Qatar Careers 2022 from www.teachaway.com across many sectors and industries throughout qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com ensures that all jobs are communicated to all of our visitors. We make sure that all Jobs are listed on our website.Fresher and experienced graduates can receive notification about the latest Teach Away Qatar 2022 openings throughout qatar. qatar.defencejobsalert.com is a top job site for all qatar government job notifications.This page provides the latest information from Teach Away Qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com team makes sure to provide all information and job openings for Teach Away Qatar on this page.This page lists all current and recent job openings, notifications from Teach Away Careers Portal.
Get a Job Alert from qatar.defencejobsalert.com about Teach Away Qatar Jobs 2022
Here you will find information about exciting Job Opportunities for Teach Away Qatar.This page updates you with all the latest Teach Away Notifications.To keep updated on the latest as well as upcoming jobs at Teach Away , make sure to bookmark this page.
How to get Teach Away Qatar Opening 2022 Job alert in a hurry in the immediate future?
To know immediately about the Teach Away Jobs 2022 and vacancies that are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our qatar.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert to your Email.You can be alerted immediately about Teach Away .You can make a difference in the future by what you do now.At qatar.defencejobsalert.com, you can grow with a wide range of opportunities.Best wishes for all of your future endeavors.
FAQ For Teach Away Qatar Vacancies 2022
Our most frequently asked questions table can help you answer any questions.
- Who are they hiring?
Answer:-Teach Away Hiring.
- Which Job Profiles are Required by Teach Away Qatar
Answer:- Teach Away Recruiting for Science Teacher job position.
- Which is the Teach Away Qatar Careers Portal Official?
Answer: www.teachaway.com This official Teach Away Careers Portal.
- What are the requirements for this Teach Away Qatar Jobs 2022?
Answer:- Candidates must have experience in the field that is required to fill the Science Teacher position.
- How do I apply for the Teach Away Qatar Science Teacher job position?
Answer:- Online application via the direct apply link given in the previous section.