The Hamilton International School Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply For Secondary School SEN Teacher Jobs In Doha. The Hamilton International School Job Vacancy In Qatar. The Hamilton International School Careers Update.The Hamilton International School Company Qatar Vacancy.Secondary School SEN Teacher Jobs In The Hamilton International School Company On www.hamiltoninternationalschool.qa Careers Portal.Qatar Government Jobs.Online Qatar Jobs.Secondary School SEN Teacher Jobs In Qatar. Qatar Living Jobs Vacancies.Job Vacancies In Qatar.
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In The Hamilton International School, There Are Great Opportunities On The Hamilton International School Careers Portal.The Hamilton International School has Published a Notification for Secondary School SEN Teacher, Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position.Find out more about The Hamilton International School Project Management Jobs.Apply for Secondary School SEN Teacher Jobs in The Hamilton International School Qatar.However, before you apply, please visit The Hamilton International School official website.
The Hamilton International School Qatar Careers 2022 – Vacancies For Secondary School SEN Teacher
The Hamilton International School Qatar now hiring for a Secondary School SEN Teacher Position for the Doha location. Candidates looking for The Hamilton International School Qatar Vacancies in My Area will find this the best Job Opportunity.This job is for a Secondary School SEN Teacher who is looking to work in The Hamilton International School Qatar.This is the best job in The Hamilton International School Qatar, a company or department office located in Qatar.Experience in a relevant field is required.You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through The Hamilton International School Qatar. The Hamilton International School Qatar Provides a Salary of approximately QAR 12,700 per month For the post of Secondary School SEN Teacher.
Details about The Hamilton International School Qatar Vacancy Secondary School SEN Teacher Below table shows the position according to The Hamilton International School Qatar Careers Page.This post contains all the details you need about The Hamilton International School Qatar jobs.
The Hamilton International School Qatar Jobs For Secondary School SEN Teacher Vacancies Short Details
|Organization Name||The Hamilton International School|
|Name of the Position||Secondary School SEN Teacher Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 12,700 per month|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
The Hamilton International School Qatar Vacancies 2022 – Job Description
The Hamilton International School (THIS) is one of Doha’s premier schools and opened in 2019, with the Secondary School opening in 2020. We offer a unique opportunity for a Science teacher to join our team in August 2022. Our world-class facilities and International curriculum will attract the very best teachers, as we aim to provide amazing learning opportunities for our students.
The school offers an environment which is positive, caring, friendly and learner focused. We are building a team who are committed, enthusiastic and collaborative. We aspire to recruit Secondary Teachers who not only support students, but support each other. We want you to thoroughly enjoy coming to school and making a difference to the lives of others.
The Hamilton International School embraces the individuality of every learner. We place teaching and learning at the very core of what we do. We support student learning through a robust, child-focused curriculum and enriching extra-curricular programs, set amongst world class facilities that offer the very best in classrooms, sports and performing arts facilities.
In Secondary, we offer a high quality, bespoke, International Curriculum which maps to both the UK National Curriculum and US Common Core Standards. In Grades 9 and 10, our students study for the High School Diploma and will have the option to move to the IB Diploma in Grade 11 as the school grows.
About the role
We are looking for a Secondary School SEN teacher to join our amazing team, who:
- Is passionate about teaching and learning with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Has the ability to adapt and teach a range of subjects to Secondary School students with special educational needs and disabilities
- Can ensure that SEND provision and deployment of resources are both efficiently and effectively managed
- Can monitor the quality of SEN support by establishing effective systems to identify and meet the needs of students, whilst ensuring that the systems are coordinated, evaluated and regularly reviewed
- Will support the developments and initiatives to improve standards in literacy and numeracy as well as access to the wider curriculum
- Can contribute to the strategic direction and development of SEND provision with Secondary
- Can create, develop and review Individual Educational Plans (IEPs) and behaviour intervention plans with colleagues, parents, students and the SEN team
- Will liaise with and coordinate the contribution of the school therapy team and external agencies as deemed necessary
- Will work collaboratively in the development of diagnostic baseline assessments
- Work with students, subject leaders and class teachers to ensure realistic expectations of behaviour and achievement is set for SEN students.
- Will be committed to the vision of igniting passion, purpose and potential in our students
- Adapts the curriculum to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement
- Has excellent communication skills with students, colleagues, parents, and school leaders
- Can lead CPD where appropriate
- Is passionate about learning beyond the curriculum
What our school offers
When you join THIS, you also join ISP (International Schools Partnership), a group of 50+ schools located across the world. We offer you the opportunity to join our determined and energetic team as we embark on a unique educational journey to become the premium school of choice in Doha.
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will receive:
Competitive salary and benefits package
Annual flights to your home country
Child Safeguarding and Protection
THIS is fully committed to students’ safeguarding and protection. The selected applicants will be required to take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within our school, as well as adhere to and ensure compliance with The Hamilton International School’s child protection policies and procedures.
Criminal Background Checks
All successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory Criminal Background Checks covering the 10 years prior to their start date with the school; this will cover all countries of residence during that period.
Thank you for considering The Hamilton International School as your next place of employment.
Please complete the TES online application form and upload your Curriculum Vitae along with your application cover letter (maximum 1 side of A4). You should also include the details of three professional referees, with at least one being your current employer.
The Hamilton International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and criminal record checks. A minimum of 3 years teaching experience is required, preferably with experience of the UK National Curriculum, the US Common Core, or International Baccalaureate. This role is not suitable for NQT’s.
The Hamilton International School reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
The Hamilton International School Qatar Jobs 2022: Age
As Per The Company’s Rules And Regulations, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For The Hamilton International School Qatar Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Verify Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How to apply: The Hamilton International School Qatar Jobs Application Submit Process
- Register/login To The Official The Hamilton International School Qatar Job Portal.
- Click Here To Visit The The Hamilton International School Qatar Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- Complete The The Hamilton International School Qatar Hiring Application With All Details.
- Click On The Submit Button. Note: Before You Click The Submit Button, Please Make Sure To Verify All Details.
- You Can Now Print The Document For Future Reference
The Hamilton International School Qatar Careers 2022 – Important Link To Check and apply for The Hamilton International School Qatar Jobs 2022 Click Here
Why qatar.defencejobsalert.com to The Hamilton International School Qatar Vacancy 2022
qatar.defencejobsalert.com provides information about The Hamilton International School Qatar Careers 2022 from www.hamiltoninternationalschool.qa across many sectors and industries throughout qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com ensures that all jobs are communicated to all of our visitors. We make sure that all Jobs are listed on our website.Fresher and experienced graduates can receive notification about the latest The Hamilton International School Qatar 2022 openings throughout qatar. qatar.defencejobsalert.com is a top job site for all qatar government job notifications.This page provides the latest information from The Hamilton International School Qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com team makes sure to provide all information and job openings for The Hamilton International School Qatar on this page.This page lists all current and recent job openings, notifications from The Hamilton International School Careers Portal.
Get a Job Alert from qatar.defencejobsalert.com about The Hamilton International School Qatar Jobs 2022
Here you will find information about exciting Job Opportunities for The Hamilton International School Qatar.This page updates you with all the latest The Hamilton International School Notifications.To keep updated on the latest as well as upcoming jobs at The Hamilton International School, make sure to bookmark this page.
How to get The Hamilton International School Qatar Opening 2022 Job alert in a hurry in the immediate future?
To know immediately about the The Hamilton International School Jobs 2022 and vacancies that are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our qatar.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert to your Email.You can be alerted immediately about The Hamilton International School.You can make a difference in the future by what you do now.At qatar.defencejobsalert.com, you can grow with a wide range of opportunities.Best wishes for all of your future endeavors.
FAQ For The Hamilton International School Qatar Vacancies 2022
Our most frequently asked questions table can help you answer any questions.
- Who are they hiring?
Answer:-The Hamilton International School Hiring.
- Which Job Profiles are Required by The Hamilton International School Qatar
Answer:- The Hamilton International School Recruiting for Secondary School SEN Teacher job position.
- Which is the The Hamilton International School Qatar Careers Portal Official?
Answer: www.hamiltoninternationalschool.qa This official The Hamilton International School Careers Portal.
- What are the requirements for this The Hamilton International School Qatar Jobs 2022?
Answer:- Candidates must have experience in the field that is required to fill the Secondary School SEN Teacher position.
- How do I apply for the The Hamilton International School Qatar Secondary School SEN Teacher job position?
Answer:- Online application via the direct apply link given in the previous section.